> Twombly Building Museum
Twombly Building Museum
Built in the 1870's, for Congressional Medal of Honor winner Voltaire P. Twombly the Twombly Building is the only remaining large stone building in Keosauqua.
This building was originally used as a dry goods & grocery store below with a newspaper office on the second floor.
The building currently is home to the Van Buren Historical Society Museum.
For more information on the Twombly Building or the Van Buren Historical Society, please call 641-431-0581.